Confused about what to eat? My approach is to encourage lifestyle changes that are sustainable over time. Popular and fad diets include many food restrictions and limitations that are hard to maintain over time and often are not healthy. I believe in eating real food, being active and fit for all ability levels, and taking charge of your health. When you start making positive changes for your nutrition and health you will feel better and want to keep it up!
Sessions May Include:
- Taking measurements, weight, and height
- Detailed food history
- Setting short-term and long-term goals
- Nutrition & health education
- Label reading
- Menu planning ideas and recipes
- Healthy snack ideas
- Tips for eating away from home
- Fitness/Physical activity recommendations
- Identifying stress management techniques
- Preventive health recommendations
- Nutrition & health education handouts
Grocery Store Tours
Grocery shopping can be overwhelming and confusing, it can be hard to know what to put in your basket, but it doesn’t need to be! If you just want to improve your diet, a grocery store tour is a great way to learn how to make healthy food choices for your specific needs. You choose any grocery store in San Antonio, Castle Hills, Northwest side, I will meet you there!
During the grocery store tour we will:
- go aisle by aisle discussing which foods are better choices and how to incorporate them into your diet
- review how to read food labels and evaluate products
- discuss ways to increase fruits and vegetables in your diet
- introduce new ingredients
- discuss quick healthy meal ideas
- review healthy snacking
- answer your questions along the way
The grocery store tour is 90-120 minutes. For greater distances a mileage surcharge will be added to the cost. You may bring 2 additional family members or friends at no extra cost. I will provide verbal and written grocery shopping and meal planning tips. The cost is $60 outside of packages and or other services. The cost is discounted in packages.
I have a big passion for meditation, mind, and body wellness. I lead small groups of 3-4 people in mindful meditation. Meditation offers numerous benefits, such as emotional balance, increased immunity, calmness, and decrease blood pressure just to name a few.
Sessions Include learning:
- Intention setting, followed by a quick check in about your current meditation, or daily life mindfulness.
- Learning to use meditation practices in your everyday life
- Learning to limit self-judgments, difficult emotions, and developing healthy relationships
- Celebrate your growth and positive transformation, supporting differences and not flaws
- Use stretching to decrease stress, session may include chanting positive affirmations, and some flexibility movements as appropriate
Tired of going to the gym? Or maybe you don’t feel comfortable in the gym setting? My studio is modern, fun and comfortable. You’ll never feel intimidated and I’ll encourage you to meet and surpass your health and fitness goals! I’ll keep you inspired and each workout will be unique and interesting. Our mission is to provide the motivation, expertise, compassion, and science for people to reach superior health and make the positive change to feel better, look better, and live longer through fitness!
Sessions May Include:
- A movement assessment
- Demonstration of correct form
- Helping you set realistic goals
- Personalized training plan
- Assisting you with gaining physical strength and confidence in your body
- Increased muscular strength and endurance